this was too funny - I almost peed my pants
What do you mean the next time I go to jail!!!Thanks for trying to keep me feeling young.
hopefully there won't be a next time pops, but just in case...
i think i did wet my pants! too funny!
I heard Bone Thugs Harmony is coming to Murray. Maybe I can wear my "outfit" to the concert!!!!!
Chris looks like brother ali in that picture
Tell your dad that the next time travis sees him he better be wearing that...what a PIMP!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this was too funny - I almost peed my pants
What do you mean the next time I go to jail!!!
Thanks for trying to keep me feeling young.
hopefully there won't be a next time pops, but just in case...
i think i did wet my pants! too funny!
I heard Bone Thugs Harmony is coming to Murray. Maybe I can wear my "outfit" to the concert!!!!!
Chris looks like brother ali in that picture
Tell your dad that the next time travis sees him he better be wearing that...what a PIMP!
Post a Comment