2008 is coming to an end and I'm ok with that. We had some big lows this year. I am quite excited for a new start and to write down my list of resolutions. What is on the list? To start it off there will be a fabulous vacation to somewhere my husband and i haven't been before. We will hike Mt. Olympus this summer. We will save more money in 2009 and spend less. I want to truly eat healthier. I want to manage my diabetes better than I ever have. I want to spend more time with my husband. I want to make people feel better about themselves. I want to do more service. I want to read more books to my husband. I want to get my toes done at least once a month. I will enjoy all the little things. I will try to write in my journal more. I will smile when I am grouchy. I will get caught up on my photo albums. I will not let the wanda out. Pretty good start, can't wait to post it on my mirror and see it every day.
us
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
2009
2008 is coming to an end and I'm ok with that. We had some big lows this year. I am quite excited for a new start and to write down my list of resolutions. What is on the list? To start it off there will be a fabulous vacation to somewhere my husband and i haven't been before. We will hike Mt. Olympus this summer. We will save more money in 2009 and spend less. I want to truly eat healthier. I want to manage my diabetes better than I ever have. I want to spend more time with my husband. I want to make people feel better about themselves. I want to do more service. I want to read more books to my husband. I want to get my toes done at least once a month. I will enjoy all the little things. I will try to write in my journal more. I will smile when I am grouchy. I will get caught up on my photo albums. I will not let the wanda out. Pretty good start, can't wait to post it on my mirror and see it every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are you up for twilight this weekend???
Post a Comment