This is Liz Veasy, now Halaufia. I found you through "snooping" on Stacie's Blog.
You look amazing!
It is funny how time goes by, it feels like it was just yesterday and we were hanging in your bedroom polishing our nails with cut-out letters from magazines...ha..
It seems like you are doing well, Congrats on the direction your life has taken, I am so happy for you.
It is interesting your husband is an electrician, What company does he work for? My hubby is electrical engineer- a journeyman electrician. Wow, small world!
2 comments:
Mandy,
This is Liz Veasy, now Halaufia. I found you through "snooping" on Stacie's Blog.
You look amazing!
It is funny how time goes by, it feels like it was just yesterday and we were hanging in your bedroom polishing our nails with cut-out letters from magazines...ha..
It seems like you are doing well, Congrats on the direction your life has taken, I am so happy for you.
It is interesting your husband is an electrician, What company does he work for? My hubby is electrical engineer- a journeyman electrician. Wow, small world!
I am glad you are doing well.
Love your Halloween decorations. I just saw them. :)
Post a Comment