you have been tagged!
hahahaha! first off all i do is vert! and second its my MCL
Logan and Colton on the vert ramp, I get ( I don't understand, I just get it ). I am glad Phil didn't get hurt ( save his ego ).
The injury was bound to happen! I am glad Phil is okay. The costume he put on Max is so funny. Max was wearing it all night :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you have been tagged!
hahahaha! first off all i do is vert! and second its my MCL
Logan and Colton on the vert ramp, I get ( I don't understand, I just get it ). I am glad Phil didn't get hurt ( save his ego ).
The injury was bound to happen! I am glad Phil is okay. The costume he put on Max is so funny. Max was wearing it all night :)
Post a Comment