


Today Garr went to the MTC. It was much better this time than when Logan went but still not fun. At least this time I didn't cry through the whole movie. On the way home I said that I can't believe Britton is gone and Riley said, "Britton who?" Well, I'm excited for him and so proud of him. Can't wait to get our first letter!
6 comments:
he has the dot on his tag... :) sending my love. and riley just needs a smack up side the head... jk
He looks cute! I was thinking about you guys all day today. I'm glad it went ok.
p.s. let me know when you (or your mom) start his blog.
What a very exciting and sad day. Looks like you have a great Family.
I can't believe how grown up your brothers are. Crazy! Good byes are the WORST! Nice stache by the way.
time goes by so fast! i can't believe how much your brothers have grown up!! glad you update your blog so frequently - i read it often even if i don't comment often!
Post a Comment