


Here are some other fun pictures from our trip, on the trolley, by Alcatraz island and at the Palace of Fine Arts. I remember when my grandma Joyce took me there when I was in 5th grade. What a fun trip. I miss her alot especially this time of year. Well, I can't wait for Christmas tomorrow. I love giving gifts! Merry Christmas everyone!
3 comments:
It looks fairly warm. I am jealous. I need to get out and have a vacation. I'm glad you guys had fun. It was good to see you this week!
Hey, I can't find your email...I just found a Silver Christmas tree. I don't know anything about it, but I just found it, here is the link to it. Check it out it is on sale 75% off. It was 139.00, but is now 34.75 Good luck:).
http://www.christmasdepot.com/detail/5027026SCW
Love ashlie
If that link doesn't work (because it was too long to fit on one line,) go to christmasdepot.com and look for the silver Christmas tree.
Sorry about the 3 posts in a row:)
Post a Comment