

Over the weekend we went to San Francisco to see the Bengals play the 49ers. It was so much fun. Especially nice because the last two years we sat in the pouring rain in Cincinnati. And this is the third year in a row that they loose when we go. Still way fun though! And I got to sport my new Chad Johnson jersey, don't worry we aren't white trash jersey wearing people. Oh and thanks to our favorite neighbors Trav and Dianna for bringing in our mail!!!
4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!! James has been wondering which game you would be going to. We want to try and head out for a weekend this year for a game. I am excited!!
How fun! I love San Francisco!
We will gladly bring in your mail anytime :)
looks like fun guys sorry but i'm a 49rs fan, only cause steve yound is the only nfl player i know of.
One day we will leave Pocatello and go somewhere cool, or do something even better. Util then our blog will maintain pics of spud filled Idaho
Post a Comment