

Some of Phil's California friends from his mission were in town over the weekend and we went rock climbing with them. It was Phil's first time climbing ever and he loved it. We took a little hike up to where we were going to climb and the whole time Phil was asking me if I was going to be able to do it and I surprised him. Today we went out and bought lots of gear so we better not turn into granolas now. There were some mountain goats out with us too so that was cool to see out in the wilderness. There's a cute picture of Phil and Jake (with his funny tour de France hat).

2 comments:
did Phil bring his knife? I will have to get you copies from Millcreek Canyon.
Mandy,
I spoke with Linnea at work, She and her husband would love to go climbing with you and Phil. They are going to Yellowstone this week and she will call you when they get back.
Love, dad
Post a Comment