

So last night when I was getting ready my husbands mind was a ticking. I came back from washing my face and was getting in bed when he said, "it is complete." All I have been hearing for the past two weeks is how there are only 12 more days until the first preseason game and how training camp just started and that madden comes out on august 13th so it shouldn't have been a surprise when I looked over to his dresser and there were BENGALS football cards and a pennant and miniature stadium embracing the whole top of the dresser. And I have been informed that they will be there "ALL SEASON because the dresser is the only thing in our house that is truly his." Do you think Jesus will mind being covered up by Boomer and Ickey?
1 comment:
Keep in mind that Jesus loves everyone....even Boomer and Ickey.
Post a Comment